Honestly, 4th generation female idols will be remembered as legends
NewJeans, IVE, and LE SSERAFIM have really different vibes, their music is good and their choreography is high quality, I personally think they are on par with 2nd generation female idols and they are more legendary than the 3rd generation female idols
1. I disagree..
2. It’s true that 4th generation female idols are good, but 3rd generation female idols are still doing well..
3. It’s just that I remember the time when I was most passionate about K-pop, it was legendary. I was born in 1999 so listening to the songs of the 3rd generation gives me goosebumps, for me, the 3rd generation is legendary! Everyone’s opinion is different!
4. I like the 3rd generation, but I think the lyrics, concepts and choreography of the 4th generation are much higher quality..
5. TWICE-BLACKPINK-Red Velvet is legendary
6. Overall, I think the 3rd generation is better in terms of popularity
7. BLACKPINK?? TWICE, Red Velvet..
8. Why is LE SSERAFIM there?
9. Stop comparing with previous generationsㅋㅋ
10. 4th generation female idol groups are good. But I don’t know why you grabbed the previous generation’s hair
Original post (1)