The rise of cyberbullying in the K-pop world is becoming more apparent with the increasing popularity of social media platforms.
Out of all fandoms, Lisa fans especially have a huge history of bullying other idols through online hate campaigns.
After the recent incident, netizens are now worried for those idols who receive constant harassment from these bullies.
Idols who are getting harassed by Lisa fans:
1. Jennie : Jennie is the biggest target of their hate campaign. Jennie receives insane amount of slut-shaming and death threats from Lisa fans everyday on platforms like Twitter and Weibo. On Weibo, Lisa fans started a black hashtag (hot search) against Jennie few months back. They are the ones starting false rumors between Jennie and G-Dragon.
2. Rosé : Lisa fans were indulged in mass hate campaign under Rosé’s comment section on Instagram.
3. Jisoo : These people attacked Jisoo for surpassing Lisa’s album sales.
4. Momo : Recently Lisa fans attacked Twice member Momo because she performed pole dancing in a concert.
5. Dahyun : Lisa fans attacked Dahyun over skipping Lisa’s MV.
6. BTS members : Lisa fans attack all BTS members unprovoked. They attacked Jungkook and called him derogatory names over a Charlie Puth Collab. They also sent death threats to V for signing up with Celine. They have been attacking Jimin a lot too.
7. Lily : Lisa fans slandered Lily of Nmixx last year during Nmixx’s debut and the reason was absurd. They made a terrible conclusion that Lily is copying Lisa’s hairstyle and overall looks and started attacking the child.
These are just few examples among 100s.
Lisa deserves better fans.