Lisa’s personal Weibo account has been deleted due to violating account rules
It was deleted about an hour ago
1. Why? Is it because she stripped at Crazy Horse?
2. I guess it’s because of her striptease performance
3. Lisa got nothing out of that performance, so why did she do it?
4. Lisa probably didn’t expect it, but she must have made a lot of money and has no regrets about the Chinese market
5. Because she is Thai and not Korean, she can promote well in China, but her Chinese activities are banned due to her striptease
6. Did she also post pictures of that show on Weibo?
7. Isn’t Lisa popular in China??? Many articles regarding her contract renewal also appeared in China
8. Unless you’re promoting as a solo artist in China or signed to a Chinese company, it probably won’t matter much
9. She won’t go to China to work, she just needs to keep stripping
10. It seems like Korea is the only country that supports stripping
Original post (1)