But idol fans seem to have a lot of money…
The concert ticket is 200,000 won but they still want to go?
1. I think it’s worth it to spend money on concerts, but I don’t understand buying so many albums
2. It’s only once or twice a year, and while everyone else is shopping, eating, I spend money on concerts…
3. Because it’s only once or twice a year
4. It’s not monthly, it’s only once or twice a year, office workers are fine
5. Looking at the concert, I go to 2 concerts a year, but I guess I’ll buy less clothes
6. It’s once or twice a year, so I go because I can afford it
7. I saved money to go, but there was no seat for me
8. I’m fine if I only like one group, but there are so many idols that I want to go to their concerts
9. So I just go to concerts and I don’t spend money on albums or goods
10. I reduce my spending on other things and use it for concerts..!
Original post (1)