HYBE “needs to take over SM to develop K-pop… Partnering up with Kakao is possible”
HYBE, who became SM’s largest shareholder after buying Lee Soo Man’s shares in SM Entertainment, emphasized that the SM acquisition was necessary to maintain K-pop’s global influence and make it mainstream
1. Even if HYBE isn’t there, K-pop still does well;
2. Is the growth of HYBE the growth of K-pop? They are too arrogant
3. What the hell are they talking about?.. It’s the growth of HYBE, not the growth of K-pop
4. I guess they really think HYBE = K-popㅋㅋ
5. Please treat BTS well first
6. HYBE dominates Korea, US, China, Japan, I don’t understand what they want to gain from SM
7. This is how K-pop is ruined
8. Human greed has no limits
9. But why does HYBE want to take over SM? HYBE itself is doing well now, the labels are doing well too
10. I can’t believe all of this happened because of Lee Soo Man’s greed
11. HYBE, are you really serious about taking over SM to make up for BTS’s military service?
12. If you think about K-pop, leave SM alone
13. Is HYBE going to be K-pop soon?
14. Isn’t HYBE’s dominance hindering K-pop’s growth?
Original post (1)