If you search for that hashtag, foreign fans are complaining about it
1. I was surprised when I watched the video
2. Why did they plagiarize…? It’s annoying that IVE’s image is ruined overseas like this
3. Isn’t Melon related to that company?
4. Starship is still Starship.. Did they even do it on MMA? Melon belongs to Kakao and IVE belongs to Kakao
5. They plagiarized the music video of the song that commemorates the Sewol accident..? They are crazyㅋㅋ
6. Well, they blatantly copied Red Velvet
7. I’m not a fan of Red Velvet, but I think it’s plagiarism
8. IVE is pitiful. They always work hard, they do their best and endure, but they are always cursed because of their stupid company
9. I feel sorry for IVE
10. Of course, they copied it, but it’s surprising that there’s a huge difference in quality despite the same concept
11. No, it’s too similar
12. I think they should write an apology
13. Why is this group always controversial?
Original post (1)