BTS Jungkook shares recipe for ‘Bulgeuri’… Nongshim files copyright
On March 16, 2023, BTS Jungkook shared his unique recipe for ramyun “bulgeuri” via Weverse
Nongshim, the company behind Neoguri noodles, filed copyrights for the terms “Bulgeuri” and “Bulguri”
Jungkook posted his recipe on March 16, 2022. Nongshim filed copyright for the terms on the same day
1. This made me realize that Jungkook’s influence is huge
2. Isn’t that what Nongshim should do????????
3. When it’s released, the model will be Jungkookㅋㅋㅋ
4. No but Jungkook made it so why is a company taking it..? And there’s also Buldak in it. Nongshim is so weird
5. Please let Jungkook be the model
6. It’s better that they filed for it. I think it’s in case other companies make the product
7. Please pay royalties to Jungkookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. If this product comes out, I hope Jungkook will promote it. Let Jungkook be the model!!!
9. Since it’s come to this, they should use Jungkook as the spokesperson
10. If so, what will happen to Jungkook??
11. Anyway, shouldn’t they give something to Jungkook?
Original post (1)