Netizens are confused about the price of the luxury apartment that TWICE Tzuyu bought in Taiwan
The luxury apartment that Tzuyu bought in Taiwan
Look at the priceㄷㄷ
1. [+138, -4] TWICE has been at the one top for several years alreadyㅋㅋ This doesn’t even surprise meㅋㅋㅋ They are male idols who are doing well because they didn’t enlist in the military
2. [+118, -18] But do you really think TWICE can’t earn 18 billion?
3. [+63, -29] What? It’s true that it says 100 million yuan hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+63, -4] Luxury apartments in places like Taiwan, Hong Kong are not cheaper than in Korea
5. [+61, -12] 15 million US dollars, so it’s about 18.5 billion won
6. [+23, -3] Each member of TWICE earns nearly 3 billion per year. Even if TWICE’s popularity in Korea declines… Since they still tightly control ATMs in Japan, they make the most money out of all girl groups
7. [+21, -10] You can search for it and it says it’s over 18 billion. I don’t understand people trying to refute posts like this..ㅋㅋ
8. [+20, -2] I really envy her… She has a naturally pretty face, she’s tall, has good proportions, nice body, good personality, she earns enough to live for the rest of her life, she she has trustworthy colleagues around her, she has fans who love her, she is filial to her parents and if there really is an angel in this world then she is an angel
Original post (1)
Twice definitely earn well but we also cant deny that tzuyu from wealthy family n she probably has getting own pocket money from her parents or get some shares from his parents business. $15mil mean the celebrity may atleast have earned like $30mil-$50mil. Honestly feel for female idols, probably only IU can buy $15mil house from their own money(not parent money, etc).
invading people’s privacy is sooo cool 😍
Even without Twice, her family can buy it for her.
untalanted daughter of rich parents. jyp just take their money and debut her
Let me lock you up in the room blasting the worst tracks possible in all songs right in your ear and feed you coke dunked with ketchup. Will feed you nastiest combination of food ever possible bichass.
idk why this is a big deal tbh , even nb and pc translated this like yeah she bought a house , so what 😭
BREAKING NEWS: rich person spends money
The correct exchange rate is lost in translation. It’s 100mil in New Taiwan Dollar (it’s different from Chinese yuan cos they are NOT the same country) which is equivalent to $3.2mil.