Netizens look back at the reactions when BTS ‘HYYH’ came out
But what was the reaction when BTS ‘HYYH’ came out?
Was it good?
I’m curious because I was a Muggle at the time
1. I was a fan at that time, and I’m still a fan now, but as soon as I watched the trailer, I was shocked
2. All the fans went crazy at that time
3. The songs were so good
4. I can’t forget that momentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. Seriously, with HYYH… BTS has become the top idols…..
6. At that time, even when Yoongi sang the intro, the reactions were still good
8. Even at school, the students went crazy about BTS
9. I shed tears
10. I was in high school at that time, but every time my class (Muggles) had a break, we watched BTS’s stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I remember that the number of kids who liked BTS in my class also increased a lot..? Looking at the stage, wow, the song is so good.. A year later, I became a fan of BTS
11. I watched the stage and saw Min Yoongi’s pink hair and fell in love with him right away….. Then Run was released and HYYH was so popular..
12. There were a lot of reactions saying this was legendary at the timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Original post (1)
I was a fan at that time and it was insane, I remember even Yoongi’s intro Nevermind made people lose it. I miss their old music
I basically make about $6,000-$8,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it………. https://salarybez4.blogspot.com/
their best concept.
Made zero noise & impact
sis that era is one of the reasons why bts blew up
they ended your favs with that era
an era where we have to google?? lmao
the self disrespect BTS antis have is amusing to me ngl
That they’re so confident in constantly outing themselves as being either willingly delusional or purposefully ignorant is rather amusing, true.
HYYH was a legendary era in the history of idol
it must’ve been so fun to be a fan at this time i’m jealous
ARMYs were excited about it and loving it. Meanwhile, non-fans, especially EXO-Ls were fucking brutal about it. They were vile about it and when Young Forever (part of HYYH trilogy) won Album of the Year, all hell broke loose. It was both fun and hell as an ARMY back then.
I shed tears too.. Became a fan since then
Wish I was a fan back then 😭 was too busy studying
HYYH is a magical and special era, it cemented BTS’s identity as a group, it brought the Bangtan universe, it was when the fandom started to grow, also their first victory in a music program.
I liked them since the school trilogy and became a fan after danger era and i need u was my first comeback yall it was so good
This era was a turning point for bts career but sadly this was also the era where they got the most hate from kpop stans.
It was a time when the air changed around them, it was magical. Something felt right and I knew they were going to do better after I Need U MV came out. The whole cb was unforgettable, when you hear old ARMY say it was a beautiful time we are not exaggerating, you just had to be there
i was a fan beck then already and remember how pink yoongi break down the internet❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️