Netizens react to Red Velvet ‘Birthday’ MV
Red Velvet ‘Birthday’ MV
1. The song is good
2. The MV is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. I’m listening to the song, but this song is a bit disappointing..
4. The song isn’t as good as I thought… It’s like a typical idol b-side song
5. The song is not my favorite, but the music video is beautiful
6. I was expecting it, but it’s like a b-side song ㅠㅠㅠ
7. I love this song!!
8. The song is worse than I thought
9. The concept and the song are ambiguous
10. I love this song so much
11. It sounds like a b-side song
12. I don’t like the song… It’s not suitable for winter
13. I like the concept, I like the song, it’s addictive
14. The concept is good
15. It sounds like a b-side song. The song isn’t bad, but I think it gets better the more I listen to it
Original post (1)
tbh it’s not as good as their past discography but they’re still chart anyway, it’s red velvet, i usually vibing with their song in 1st listen but this one is quite hard
mid song. not terrible but also not worth playing again.
Their worst song since Rookie
after releasing masterpiece like psycho theyre declining, i quite adore FMR but this one is way hell downgrade. the teaser cartoon is so good but the mv is all mess. the song as always messy af, i dont remember anything except that barambaramba.
it reminds me of songs from f(x)’s album actually like red light , I like the song tbh as a non-fan
This is in the same category for me as “Queendom.” Not a bad song, but definitely a lukewarm listen. Maybe my perspective will change with the stages.