How did LE SSERAFIM sell 300,000 copies in the first week??
How did they sell so many copies in the first week with their debut album??
Aespa sold 280,000 copies, and they were called the top group of the 4th generation
The debut albums of IVE, NMIXX, Kep1er, etc. are all at 150,000 to 200,000 copies
How did they get 300,000 copies with their debut album? All IZ*ONE fans bought them?
1. [+135, -15] That’s why HYBE recruited the famous members of IZ*ONE, Kim Chaewon and Sakura
2. [+78, -5] When Sakura was in IZ*ONE, her birthday money alone amounted to nearly 400 million won. Sakura’s Chinese fandom is huge, and that’s entirely possible because the fandom is so solidly built
3. [+35, -50] If they make a comeback, they’ll only sell 10,000 copies
4. [+19, -3] It’s just that Sakura Chaewon is so popular… Isn’t that the reason?ㅋㅋ
5. Although IZ*ONE is a girl group, the core fandom of IZ*ONE is so strong, and strangely, even after disbanding, the core remains the same
Original post (1)