Why is there no NCT on the album sales chart..??
Didn’t they say they sold over 2 million copies??? BTS ‘Butter’ is a single so it’s not included, BTS’ Japanese album is on this chart, and Seventeen has 2 albums… Where is NCT?
1. [+97, -32] But it’s really weird, the groups that sold the most albums last year were BTS, Seventeen, and NCT. Butter is a single so it is included on another chart, their Japanese album is on this chart, SEVENTEEN has 2 albums. NCT’s fans say they sold a lot of albums but they’re not here… Seriously, did they do mediaplay?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ In the artist chart, they include digital and album sales, but only BTS and SEVENTEEN, NCT is not thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+97, -7] There’s nothing more suspicious than SMA’s Daesang
3. [+94, -5] Guys, this includes digital downloads, not only album sales
4. [+64, -1] The fact that NCT never beat Seventeenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But their fans go around saying that they pass Seventeen every day
5. [+59, -2] .
6. [+50, -2] Fans of that group are saying it’s unreliable, but Billboard posted about it
Original post (1)