When I see NewJeans, I think of BTS’ HYYH…
It’s not that their concepts overlap, it’s just that they remind me of BTS’ HYYH…
Not only do they make things like music videos, they also create their own worldview and connect with another worldview, and it’s definitely fun to watch
By the way, I’m not a fan of BTS or NewJeans, I’m just a muggle who likes to listen to songs by both groups..
1. Wow, I think so too. In 2016, I really fell in love with BTS MVs, but I got a little bit of that feeling when I watched this Ditto MVㅋㅋㅋ
2. When idols make vague and dreamy concepts, they always remind people of BTS’ HYYH… Is it because BTS’s HYYH is so legendary?
3. I think I understand your thinking. When I watch the music video, it brings back vague memories
4. If you’re not even a fan of BTS, how do you know HYYH?
5. I think people will be attracted by their concept
Original post (1)