“The best revenge is success” It’s like BTS devouring SM
It’s like BTS devouring SMㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
HYBE itself is 99% of BTS’ moneyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+127, -0] A well-bred idol group can create an entertainment ecosystem like this, now HYBE is the top of the topㄷㄷ
2. [+120, -0] Even foreign fans know HYBE = BTSㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+112, -11] The best revenge is success
4. [+112, -4] BTS ate SM
5. [+38, -0] Well, but it’s a real miracle of small and medium companies, starting from a small and medium company, then becoming super famous, becoming one of the biggest entertainment companies, even even beat 3 big companies.. I just feel that BTS is amazing
6. [+24, -0] HYBE really should bow to BTS
7. [+21, -0] A company with 3 billion in debt became like this thanks to BTS;;
8. [+13, -0] Most ARMYs don’t think much and want BTS or the people they love to be treated well, and SM fans are definitely angry right nowㅋㅋ They feel like their pride is brokenㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+11, -0] They got all the karma backㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+8, -0] Seriously, BTS ate SM, I can’t even imagine how much BTS made
11. [+8, -0] Daebak, I’m actually living and seeing thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+7, -0] BTS’s achievements as a group are amazing. Bang Si Hyuk has to kiss each BTS member more than 10,000 times
Original post (1)
Bts and their ppl always win and everyone who hate bts always lose in the end, either the companies, the idols, and even fans. No bc if yall just love your fav this shouldn’t hurt you bc not like hybe is hurting sm and their artists. The only reason yall would be mad is only bc yall hate hybe and bts and this hurt yall ego, so whoever hate this im laughing at yall.
We love to see the KARMA 👍
One thing I respect about BSH he always gives credit and thansk to BTS and even ARMYS. No major ent CEOs move like him.
Yeah, I don’t always like what Hybe does but BSH at the very least acknowledges BTS instead of making himself the main character unlike someone we know *ehem*JYP*ehem
Seriously BTS are god sons, this is only one of many times when universe and karma work in BTS’ favor…..
God really has favorites
Hybe better have a throne room for BTS lol
Thanks to BTS, Hybe became the most successful company and I understood once again why SM groups are afraid of bts. “That group” ate entire SM flops 😂
IDOL PLUS VOTING⤵️
PLEASE VOTE FOR BANGTAN 💜🥺
BTS did that 💜💅
I would not call it revenge, but poetic justice.
There’s a saying in China…. 😭
That exodus and their fandom are suckers and now work for BTS!
Speak to BTS nicely 😌
Any of the Big 3 stans can say that their fave built the companies & made them b part of the Big 3. Differences with Bangtan was that, not only they built the company, they also made it bigger than the Big 3
[+13, -0] Most ARMYs don’t think much and want BTS or the people they love to be treated well, and SM fans are definitely angry right nowㅋㅋ They feel like their pride is brokenㅋㅋㅋ
Truth. Cause idgaf what happen business wise. Whichever company hybe want to buy as long as BTS get treated well.
Treat your king well hybe 🔪🔪🔪
All talking about how much money BTS earns, but doesn’t all that profit goes to hybe?
bts is their main source of income but i don’t see them treat them like they should, it’s gonna something that i’m always gonna be bothered about
bts karma hit right away. that’s why you should be careful with what you said. because who knows if you’re work in sm and yesterday you giggling about pretending to be bts and get free drinks, call your big senior “that one group” without honorifics but
the next day bts is gonna be your new boss 😂😂
I hope Hybe washes away the scum from SM. start with a man that rhymes with Meechul, that leech Boaah, and maybe the rest of sj and affiliates
SM collapse start when they choose to invest in rotation group like NCT48 when Kpop market about to expose worldwide leave SM behind in niche market with out regular group to represent them like Exo or else. Let’s your rivals like bighit YG even JYP get share Kpop Cake.
SM stan still get fool by propaganda to believe their vision is beyond Kpop 🤣
Their vision that actually was long thought by pther ceo