“The person in that club wasn’t Kang Taehyun. The place where Kang Taehyun went is the club where BTS used to perform, fabricated content was posted on that account for the purpose of making Taehyun get hate! Everyone, don’t be sad, go to bed early. Everyone and the MOAs were confused! This is that man”
The male idol who was involved in an incident a few years ago is now accused of being the one who went to the club
I guess their fans are minors so they all believe it and spread it
International roach-fans are spreading it
1. Can anyone explain why BTS appeared in that tweet? The club where BTS used to perform? Was there such a place?
2. Anyone can see that he’s a member of TXT, how do fans not know their idol’s face?
3. What’s wrong with going to the club?
4. I don’t care if he goes to the club or not, but his fans are doing stupid things
5. More than half of their fandom is elementary school students
6. They don’t even know their idol’s face
7. Do they think other people’s eyes are decorations?
8. He’s an adult, but he can’t go to the club..??;; Why?
9. I guess they don’t want to believe this
10. They only hear what they want to hear and believe only what they want to believe
Original post (1)