TXT’s new song ranked 11th on Melon Top 100
All the b-side songs are doing well on the chart too
1. The songs are so good
2. I really like this song
3. I like all the songs
4. All the songs are good, the MV is beautiful too
5. I’m really satisfied with this great song
6. Crazy….. I was in tears ㅠㅠㅠ
7. All the songs in the album are good
8. Wow, they must have a lot of fans
9. I really like this song, and the b-side songs too ㅠㅠ
10. The song is so good… I’m not a fan but I still listen to it
11. Even the b-side songs are good, so please listen to it
12. The title song is good, and even all the b-side songs are good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
13. I love this album, all the songs are good!
Original post (1)
txt carrying the entire 4th gen bgs on their back
no, they don’t
txt the only group rn doing well in album sales , in their home country’s charts and also global charts equally ,other 4th gen bgs are just popular globally but there’s quite a gap between their global’s performance and domestic’s performance.
Safe to say txt excel in all those rn and I’m not a txt’s fan btw , just like to keep up with chart updates of kpop groups.
Generic songs 🤢
Those generic songs made them the highest charting 4th Gen bg on MelOn and the first and only 4th Gen bg to chart within the top10 and top5 of MelOn as well🤷🏽♀️
For how long tho? Lmfaooo 😂
it’s gnna freefall as we speak, song is trash nway
Lol they climbed even higher. Stay jealous
“It’s gonna free fall” but somehow all 5 songs off the mini album made txt the first artist to chart a mini album in the top10 on MelOn after the reform. The also have the first and second highest charting position for a 4th gen bg on FLO as well.
Came back again to say it’s 2 on the MelOn top 100
All of you probably stray kids fans
They are crazy for this
I feel the hybe payola, this is getting serious
payola?? are u retarded
It’s insane. So many records. Even older songs in top100
their music is not bad but idk something’s not clicking for me