Viviz plagiarized (G)I-DLE?
Viviz plagiarized (G)I-DLE
Am I the only one who thinks Viviz plagiarized (G)I-DLE?
Step on something with their high heels
A statue or a work of art
1. [+177, -9] The concept is so common that I have nothing to say
2. [+79, -17] I don’t know, but Viviz is so prettyㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+63, -3] It may be a reference, but it doesn’t seem like it’s similar enough to cause controversy
4. [+59, -14] Except for the glass box, aren’t they all common?
5. [+36, -2] Glass box is common
6. [+20, -1] With this logic, if schools and school uniforms come out, everything plagiarizes GFriend?
Original post (1)
this isn’t proof that pull up was full of plagiarism, but that tomboy is full of cliches
as much as i don’t like buddy, this is a reach
dont the mv studios come up with this stuf ftho
I don’t like them since the Sowon scandals but doesn’t this just show how uncreative MV directors are? They didn’t make it up…
i dgaf abt either of these girls but it’s just a basic girl crush concept everyone does this 😭
I mean if it’s sitting in a glass box, they had that in Super Junior’s Sorry Sorry lol
idk but i felt so much familiarity with other mvs beside tomboy. the creative director sure heavily inspired by others
They can’t even say they plagiarised Tomboy coz some of the screenshots are from Nude, the absolute reach 😒
Anyways Vixx did the glass box first in chained up and Kai got out of a car first in call me baby so by their logic idle plagiarized too