Southeast Asian fans getting mad at K-pop
They’re carrying streaming platform and buying all the albums
Looks like they get mad because only US fans get treated well
1. Shut up, Korean fans cry the most
2. What do Southeast Asian fans do other than watch YouTube? They don’t even stream music properly, so they just watch free YouTube videos in Southeast Asia?
3. Korean fans are the most pitiful, please be quiet
4. Do Japanese fans have a conscience?
5. They’re right, idols don’t hold concerts in Southeast Asia or China, but what’s even funny is that idols don’t hold concerts in Koreaㅋㅋㅋ
6. Korean fans spend the most money but are treated badly ㅠ
7. But is that correct? They don’t really hold concerts in Southeast Asia these days
8. It’s only natural to aim for the world’s first and second largest music market
9. Japanese fans are getting the best treatment, but they’re ridiculous
10. Southeast Asian fans don’t buy albums
11. Do Japanese fans have a conscience? Honestly, the K-pop fans who get the best treatment are Japanese fans
Original post (1)