BLACKPINK’s down payment is expected to be 1.5 billion won per person
Considering the contract amounts of Big Bang (YG, 1 billion won per person) and TWICE (JYP, 1.2 billion won per person), BLACKPINK’s contract amount per person will be in the range of 1 billion to 1.5 billion won
The company’s share when the artists are rookies is usually more than 50%, but the artist’s share is often more than 80% (20% for the company) after renewal
1. 8:2, YG will only focus on the new girl group
2. If the renewal is 1.5 billion and that the artist keeps 80% afterwards, they will make a lot of money
3. Compared to the global girl group image, I think 1.5 billion won is a little bit
4. Wow, YG can’t live without BLACKPINKㅋㅋ They have to give them more money
5. The key to renewing a celebrity’s contract is not the down payment, but the profit sharing ratio
6. It’s less than I thought;
7. Isn’t this why it’s so hard for them to renew with Lisa?
8. Is it less than expected??? But did Lisa renew her contract?? Is she still negotiating??
9. I think they need to give more than 3 billion per person
10. It’s good that there aren’t many people, I think YG can give them more
11. It’s lower than I thought
12. Compared to football, these numbers seem tiny
Original post (1)