A Southeast Asian fan files a lawsuit against the organizers of BLACKPINK’s concert
Malaysian lawyer Nas Rahman announced on his SNS on the 12th that he has decided to sue BLACKPINK’s concert organizers
Previously, on March 4, Rahman purchased 2 tickets for BLACKPINK’s concert held at Jalil National Stadium in Bukit, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for 488 ringgit (146,000 won)
On the day of the concert, he and his wife went to the concert. The seats Rahman ordered were seats 36 and 37 in section 207, but seat 37 in the concert hall was completely non-existent. As a result, Rachman had to watch the concert while standing or sitting on the stairs during the concert
1. It has nothing to do with BLACKPINK, so please don’t criticize them
2. Is it YG’s fault…? Or the organizer’s fault?
3. When they sold the tickets… they didn’t check the seating arrangement properly…?
4. Wow.. this is just a scam
5. But I’m curious because I’ve never been to a concert, but is this common?
6. It’s too bad, they sold a seat that doesn’t exist?
7. He bought a ticket, but there was no seat for him…?
8. This is crazy. How do they handle their work like that?
9. It’s the organizer’s fault, he filed a lawsuit against the organizers
10. It’s not BLACKPINK’s fault
Original post (1)