According to domestic standards
1. What are you talking about? Are you saying this just by looking at digital music?
2. No matter how big the fandom of female idols is, it’s not as big as male idols
3. No 4th generation male idol has a big fandom
4. I don’t know…
5. Which girl group do you think it is? I really don’t know
6. I disagree
7. Just because female idols do well on the charts doesn’t mean they have big fandoms
8. But aren’t rookie girl groups more popular than rookie boy groups in the 4th generation?
9. Male idols sell more albums
10. I’m not sure
Original post (1)