“nohhmu nohhmu” BLACKPINK Rosé causes controversy over the use of the term ‘Ilbe’
“Our eldest cutie pie Jisoonie. I really really wish you a happy birthday. I hope that you will have the happiest day in the world. I love you~~~”
Rosé wrote “neomu neomu” (really really) as “nohhmu nohhmu”
However, the use of “nohhmu nohhmu” is controversial as an ‘Ilbe’ term allegedly used by extreme conservatives to negatively reference South Korea’s former president Noh Moo Hyun
1. Looks like she edited it
2. She wrote it without knowing it, and I think someone informed her and she edited it
3. She was trying to say something cute, but looks like this happened..
4. I wonder if Rosé knew that and wrote it
5. Does Rosé know ‘Ilbe’?
6. She wrote it, but the manager or company told her to edit it immediately
7. I don’t really like or dislike Rosé, I just don’t think much of it. Does Rosé know ‘Ilbe’?
8. I knew that Rosé was a foreigner when I saw this
9. But it seems that Rosé doesn’t know what ‘Ilbe’ is
10. This is my first time hearing about it, but does Rosé know what ‘Ilbe’ is?
11. She’s a foreigner, of course she doesn’t know
Original post (1)