Jimin “Like Crazy” ranked 45th in the 2nd week
1. Congratulations to Jimin on being on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for 2 weeks in a row!
2. BTS is the most mocked by Koreans
3. I realized after reading the comments that BTS Jimin is so popular
4. Is it because of his live encore stage?
5. Did you know that it is very difficult for Korean singers to enter the Billboard Hot 100? I’m so proud of him
6. Billboard and Grammy are both racist, I think it would be better if BTS boycotted them like The Weeknd did
7. Since when did #45 on the Billboard Hot 100 become #45 on Melon?
8. But is it normal for Korean singers to be on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for two weeks in a row?
9. I think it’s great to rank 45th in the 2nd week of the Billboard Hot 100, American ARMYs are working hard
10. I don’t know much about Billboard, but is it a system that allows fans to boost a song’s ranking with fandom power like Melon did in the past?
11. I think it’s great to rank 45th even though the radio is 0 and sales are down 90%
12. Why are there so many vile and ugly people?
13. I’m not even a fan of his… but shouldn’t we congratulate him as Koreans?
Original post (1)