BTS Jungkook’s solo song ‘Seven’ → Controversy over plagiarism of Fin.K.L ‘Time of Mask’ which was released in 2000
Fin.K.L ‘Time of Mask’
1. How did foreign musicians know about Fin.K.L’s music?
2. I’m a fan of Fin.K.L, but I’m embarrassed… I don’t want Fin.K.L to be mentioned like this ^^;; I need to watch the ‘Time of Mask’ stage after a long time
3. I know this song but I don’t know the similar part
4. No matter how many times I listen to that song, I still don’t know
5. But foreign composers didn’t even listen to K-pop in the 2000s, so I don’t think they’ll know
6. I like Time of Mask and I also like Seven, but I really don’t know the similar part
7. Is it because Seven is so popular?
8. If this is plagiarism, is there any song in the world that is not plagiarized?
9. Wow, this is the most ridiculous plagiarism controversy I’ve ever seen
10. If this is plagiarism, songs all over the world will plagiarize each other…
11. What are they talking about?
12. I don’t think foreign composers know that song
Original post (1)