BTS RM’s solo album ‘Indigo’ ranks 3rd on Billboard 200
Highest ranking ever by a Korean solo singer on Billboard 200
It’s seriously a masterpiece
1. The songs are really good! I like to listen to the songs in order
2. Wow, this is amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. Namjoon-ahㅋㅋ I really like this album
5. I like all the songs in ‘Indigo’ album so I keep listening to them
6. Namjoon, congratulations!! All the songs in the album are so good
7. Wow Namjoon, congratulations, Namjoon’s album is truly a masterpiece ㅠㅠ
8. Wow, crazy.. I bought the album too..
9. I really like this album, I’m still listening to it, congrats to RM
10. He’s the best, congratulations to Kim Namjoon
11. Namjoon, congratulations, your album is really the best
12. Congratulations to Namjoon. This is the best album of the year for me
13. Congratulations to Namjoon, it’s great to listen to it every day
14. I love this album so much
15. It’s just a masterpiece
Original post (1)
Blinks the first one to call bts’ solos a flop but but RM alone outsold their whole group’s album sales. I’m cackling.
With less than 6 million on-demand streams lmfao. The sales don’t match the streams
that’s it’s 3rd week streams… since physicals were shipped later… it charted #15 with digitals alone 2 weeks ago
Blackpink’s The Album charted on BB200 year end chart in 2021 and 2020 but Born Pink didn’t in 2022 despite having two more weeks of tracking.
The best-selling album by a Korean solo artist and surpassing others that have dozens of versions of their albums. Congratulations, Namjoon.
With only 3 versions , He surpassed a group with 17 Versions , That only happen when u r REAL ARTIST
He’s so cute thanking us on Insta story just if hybshit shipped the album earlier he could have been top 1 , but still he’s the first k soloist in top 3 !!
RATMonster is still fugly.
When they have no arguments, kpopies always resort to insults.
This sounds like you looked in the mirror and decided to talk abt yourself. Sorry you have so much self-hate.