Chinese media strongly criticized Jang Wonyoung for her recent statement
Chinese media strongly criticized Jang Wonyoung, “The silver phoenix hairpin, not Korean culture… Don’t steal anymore”
1. Wonyoung is ours and the hairpin is ours too
2. Don’t touch Wonyoung
3. Stop coveting other people’s culture
4. Since when do they use phoenix? Do they have any proof?
5. Jang Wonyoung and the phoenix hairpin are both Korean
6. The phoenix hairpin is ours and Wonyoung is ours too
7. I don’t even know what their culture is
8. I really hate China
9. After all, they can’t live without Korea ^^
10. If you are cursed in China, it means you did well. Wonyoung is the best
11. Why do they keep stealing other people’s culture after burning their own culture?
Original post (1)
This poor girl will never catch a break
Poor Koreans. Little did they know that Wonyoung btch is Chinese? Theyre are defending a snake
she isn’t. stop telling fake news
so what if she’s of Taiwanese descent she’s still korean stop talking nonsense
Not siding w Chinese but aren’t Japan, Korea & few other were originally from China? There’s reasons they had Chinese characters before Japan using Hiragana & Katana & Korea using Hangul?
Just because they have some Chinese influence in their culture doesn’t mean they are Chinese. Both korea and Japan have cultures that are independent of China. Now I’m not saying China didn’t influence them because they did but it’s kinda wrong to say korea and japans culture comes from China.