Artists: BIGBANG, BLACKPINK, WINNER, iKON, TREASURE, AKMU, Sechs Kies
There are 7 groups
Artists: Kangta, Boa, TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, EXO, Red Velvet, NCT 127, NCT Dream, NCT U, WayV, SuperM, Aespa
There are 14 groups
Even each SM group makes 1-2 comebacks a year, unless they’re doing their military service…
1. This is the latest information: SM has 67 singers and 502 employees, JYP has 55 singers and 284 employees, YG has 35 singers and 392 employees
2. YG, please work hard..
3. But doesn’t YG have a lot of actors?
4. YG only cares about one or two groups a year with 315 employees.. I wonder what they do every day?
5. What are 315 people doing..?
6. Hul, but SM, JYP, and YG are mid-sized companies.. I thought they were big companies.. They have fewer employees than I thoughtㅋㅋ
7. YG is the drugstore anyway, they don’t care about their artists
8. No, but what the hell are they doing? 315 employees doesn’t seem like much, but they can’t let their groups make two comebacks in one year..?
9. YG employees don’t work..?
10. Looks like YG employees don’t really work
Original post (1)