ENHYPEN’s fandom is divided because of the couple choreography
Of the 4 trucks in front of HYBE, 1 truck of Thai fandom supported the couple choreography, 3 trucks of Korean and Chinese fandoms opposed the couple choreography
1. They’re not popular in Korea anyway
2. I’m a muggle and I watched both videos. The song is addictive and good. The choreography looks fine
3. HYBE should listen to Korean, Chinese, Japanese fans. They are fans who spend money on ENHYPEN
4. Nowadays, the fandom culture is crazy. Is this the right thing to do?
5. From a muggle’s point of view, it’s so funny
6. I think the song is good and the choreography is fine
7. I don’t know because I’m not a fan, but if the fans don’t like it, they should change the choreography
8. HYBE never listens to the fans. I really hate HYBE
9. I can understand the fans don’t like it, but is it right to send trucks because they’re fans?
10. The fans will be the ones watching the stage the most, HYBE should respect their opinions
Original post (1)
I asked because I was curious, is enhypen somehow still a group who given a concept by a company and take it as it is?
i’m not too deep into their lore/concept, but i think this album does follow through with their whole vampire storyline (from their previous comebacks)
“fandom” = obsese, jobless girls
Bg fans are mostly loser, that’s why they like to slutshame gg then crying when their idols dancing with female dancers.
I wonder if those fans ( not really fans but they are literally obsessed) discovered that they are dating… They may literally kill their girls … This is scary actually (I’m not hating on enhypen)
Do they really think they have a chance with these boys?