Evidence of fraudulent voting for 2022 MAMA
1. No, why do popular groups do this? It’s ugly
2. It’s not made by the singer but by the fans. I feel bad for those groups
3. I know IVE is popular, but I was surprised
4. I heard the victims are NewJeans, LE SSERAFIM, NMIXX, aren’t they rookies representing 4th generation female idols?
5. IVE sold 1.5 million copies, but they don’t have a big fandom
6. I feel so sorry for the fandoms who lost the will to vote because of them
7. Damn Mnet, what the hell are they doing?
8. Starship and their fans are so bad
9. Hul.. IVE sold a lot of albums, so I didn’t think they needed to have something like that
10. IVE? They’re the most popular kids this year, I bet fans hate the singer;
Original post (1)
And we blame flopjin on this
omg you’re savage 😹😹😹😹🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀 burn 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀😂😂😂😂
This is why your faves are flopping, you a$$hole!!
that’s a sarcasm actually hhhh I thought the emojis would give it away
we blame ur whore mother for birthing dumb btches like u
And we blame your father for wasting his sperm to give birth to a dumb btch like you
—The trauma caused when you find out your dad is also “grandpa”
feel bad for these groups tbh , why would the fans do this to them
but anyway just because your group sold million of copies , doesn’t mean the fanbase will be hardworking in voting and streaming . This can be applied on most 4th gen groups tbh.
you know who i feel bad for?
the fans of other groups who also have smaller fandoms but still choose to vote fairly and try their HONEST best without hurting other groups and fans.
it’ll follow them their entire career.
the fans give them bad rep, are you even fans at this point ?
what career? lol there’s a reason why these group stans have to rig votes to win anything
they still sing and perform and releasing music. that’s career.
“i wonder how it is to dethrone BTS”
the inferiority complex..
all gg stans have some hit song &successful year but still all they think about is BTS 24/7,say YTC flopped & no one remembers it but there’s no song this year they talk about as much as YTC,they call them irrelevant but if a BTS member moves his head during their faves’ perf it’ll be a #1 achievement for them,call BTS flop & say their faves vanished BTS while desperately cheating to beat BTS
be a bit serious “successful powerful women stan”