EXO’s Sehun reveals that there was a woman who pretended to be his girlfriend for years
EXO Sehun’s Instagram story regarding spreading rumors
1. Pretending to be Sehun’s girlfriend, she really has nothing to do
2. Oh my God… Sehun-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. I’ve been seeing rumors going around like this since about a year or two ago, but it turned out to be more serious than I thought… wow…
4. EXO’s sasaengs are really psychopaths
5. Damn, why is she living like that?
6. Wow, that’s crazy, why is she wasting her life like that?
7. Is she Chinese? Who pretended to be his girlfriend?
8. Crazy, they even pretend to be celebrity girlfriends these days
9. Please sue those who create and spread false rumors
10. This is my first time seeing Sehun posting something like this, so I’m heartbroken
11. Idols seem to have tried to ignore these psychopaths as much as possible, but this really crossed the line
12. This is scary… He has to sue all those who spread rumors
13. I got goosebumps, she’s crazy
14. I feel bad for him
Original post (1)
It must be frustrating – sueing is probably not an option because that woman didn’t outright claim that she’s his girlfriend, but just made up ‘evidences’, so even if they did get sued, all that could be brushed off as circumstantial.
I feel bad for him. Imagine just minding your own business and someone is actively using you to act out their delusions, ruining your reputation and life in the process.
For him to address this directly means that it’s something that’s been stressing him out for a while. I hope things get resolved soon.
ok and who gives af? women’s careers get destroyed 10x worse over much harmless shit and face endless rape and death threats, males can bounce back even from abuse and drug scandals so spare me the pity party