HYBE’s sales are expected to decline next year during BTS’s enlistment… Looks like it will recover from 2024
BTS’ sales rate this year is 60-65%, and the rest of the artists are about 35-40%
1. Looks like HYBE can’t do anything without BTS
2. Aren’t you making money with games using BTS?
3. But didn’t both new girl groups do well this year? Where did all the money they make go?
4. But Seventeen will also enlist from next year…
5. There are 4 or 5 groups other than BTS that have sold millions to hundreds of thousands of albums, but where did all that money go?
6. However, all the singers of HYBE are growing up well
7. But the BTS members will all enlist next year, right?
8. They say they’re trying to reduce their dependence on BTS, but looks like they can’t
9. However, since the female idols of HYBE are doing well, I’m looking forward to the future activities of the idols in this company
10. I hope HYBE stops interfering with their solos and stops thinking about using BTS
Original post (1)