Idol group whose members all debuted solo after 7 years of debut
SOLO, November 2018
I can’t believe this song is almost 5 years oldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
On the ground, March 2021
It’s unique and daebak
Lalisa, September 2021
How are the four of them in the same group?
Flower, March 2023
Look at this, all the songs suit them so well
BLACKPINK is the best..ㅠㅠㅠ
1. [+34, -1] It’s nice to see that the members are all successful even when they debut solo because their popularity is huge, will there be another girl group like this?
2. [+18, -14] Honestly, Jisoo is the member who can’t sing the most… She was cast because she has a pretty face.. There’s a reason why she’s the last member to debut solo…
3. [+13, -0] I wish they would release Jennie’s unreleased solo song that she performed at the concert ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The song ‘You And Me’ is so good and the choreography is crazy…
4. [+4, -0] Anyway, YG kept their promise
5. [+3, -2] It’s a perfect group where all the members can debut as solo artists, so as a group, they sweep the whole worldㅋㅋ
Original post (1)