Korean netizens point out who is the living legend among male/female idols of all generations
Who do you think is the living legend among female/male idols of all generations??
1. H.O.T., Wonder Girls
2. BTS, BLACKPINK
3. SNSD, BTS
4. I think Lee Hyori and IU are legends of all time
5. It reminds me of Lee Hyori
6. BTS, Wonder Girls
7. SNSD, Big Bang
8. SNSD, Big Bang. Even my parents know all the members’ names and even the songs..
9. BTS, BLACKPINK
10. BTS, SNSD
11. BTS is the one top in the history of the music industry and experts say that Seo Taiji, Cho Yong Pil and BTS are the top 3 in the history of the music industry
12. GD, IU
13. BTS, BLACKPINK
14. BTS, IU
15. SNSD and BTS.. SNSD is the standard of K-pop girl groups. I think SNSD and BTS are groups that are hard to reproduce in the history of Asian music. If SNSD had appeared in the 3rd or 4th generation, when foreign fandoms flourished, they would have swept everything
Original post (1)
BTS are legends… Without them kpop will not known by many even South Korea country became more known thanks to BTS
Sneaking in the yg mediaplay as if we wouldn’t notice
1. Super Junior – They are considered to have had a huge impact on the k-pop scene, but their post-debut output has been largely criticized due to lack of innovation and poor album sales.
2. Fin.K.L – Often regarded as one of the pioneers of K-Pop, the group experienced several lineup changes and breakups throughout their career, leaving many feeling disappointed.
3. 2NE1 – The group was at the top of their game for the majority of their heyday, but after the departure of original member Minzy, their popularity and musical direction were both called into question.
Sneak bp like we won’t notice 😭 no daesang in ur own country 🤣🤣🤣
korean forum commenters suck up to them girls so much it’s no wonder so many ggs get so much hate on these sites when blackpink fans are just dickriding each other😭 look at them objectively and it’s sad how there will always be idols better than them in numbers, talent, or stage presence.
Any answer not mentioning BTS is BS they put korea on the world map let alone kpop
BTS and SNSD
gen 2 is a bit divided because there were so many legendary groups
And yet none is as legendary as BTS.
Why do they like IU so much? She’s so bland, boring and uninteresting.
Kinda agree. Like, seriously tho.. Even her voice is not the rare kind of type
She have good vocal, good music, a great song writer. And people relate with most of the song. She bring comfort and calm song. She doesn’t need to have the rare type voice.
Suga made her famous
She already popular way before bts in korea. Shut the fck up.
She got a lot of good music. Check modern times album and chatshire album. Make sure to read the lyric too . Most of her fan love the meaning of her song. She have good personality and good music. Just because other have different taste than you doesn’t meant She bland.
Wow….the way more than half of koreans still have no idea about how BTS is among the names of The Beatles, MJ or Whitney, Coldplay now is pissing me off. Like they are HUGE,the biggest your country EVER produced. How the hell do you STILL not mention them???
And also those yg snakes sneaking in those 4 puppets….what have they done?? Truly what?? All they sing abt is men and relationships and sex??
it’s bts only. saying anyone else would be delusional.
BTS has no competition in this field so I don’t know why they even trying with their flop bgs they throwing out. It’s embarrassing
From an international point of view, BTS. Point blank.
Domestically, though having her fair share of international recognition, I’d say my favorite girl IU 🥰 Also SNSD for ggs
1st of all, what is their definition of legendary? Is it successful in Sokor only o international o worldwide?
Bundlepink are legendary sluts indeed.
No matter how much people try to downplay them Twice is one of the legends in Kpop
Any cmmt not counting BTS from this title is automatically invalid bc that’s just being purposefully ignorant by now.
Bts and iu. She more on korea side.while bts dominated the international side.
BTS AND BLACKPINK!! whether u like bp or not, they are indeed legends and have popularised kpop along with bts
Kpop is nothing without BTS Blackpink and PSY