Netizens are confused about IVE’s Best Performance award at the 2022 MAMA
The MAMA award that I was most confused about today
Best Performance – IVE
1. [+218, -23] No, whether it’s performance or something else, they always give awards based on results so…
2. [+216, -156] There are many groups of the same generation, such as LE SSERAFIM and NMIXX, that specialize in performing, so I wonder why they gave it to IVE…
3. [+188, -7] That award is given to the group that performs the most interestingly of the year, not the group that dances wellㅋㅋ If that’s your logic, GFriend is overwhelming in 3rd generation and ITZY is overwhelming in 3.5th generation
4. [+138, -74] Am I the only one who misunderstands the meaning of “performance”?
5. [+125, -62] I can agree with the best digital award but the best performance is questionable
6. [+15, -20] I was confused about their Daesang
7. [+12, -14] This dance decided their best performance award
8. [+11, -24] I was confused about Daesang. Shouldn’t Tomboy be Song of the Year this year?
Original post (1)
they should change the name of the award to avoid confusion
What should we change it into? I’m down for this.
just throw away the dance word and make it best performance award I think
But arent the other teams still performed better?
idk honestly if they change it from best dance performance award to best performance award , then the award will not be box into only dance and the reason why people questioning about this award at the first place because ive’s dance is lackluster if compared to their other peers so if they change it to best performance award , this discussion would end since the award could meant chart performance either globally or domestically or its virality performance and soty will goes to a song that can do both well
Best dance song.
this sounds like how gfriend’s fans rambling why their fav not winning best performance awards years ago lol
Who won it?