‘Comeback’ NCT DREAM, 3rd full album ‘ISTJ’ surpasses 4.1 million pre-orders
NCT DREAM’s 3rd full album ‘ISTJ’, to be released on the 17th, has surpassed 4.1 million pre-orders (as of the 10th)
1. 4.1 million copies…? Wow, it’s like Seventeen and Stray Kids, who bought all those albums?
2. In the future, K-Pop groups will reach 10 million pre-orders
3. Wow.. It’s amazing how they can sell 4 million copies even though people don’t know any of their songs
4. NCT’s music is always good
5. I like NCT Dream’s songs, so I listen to them a lot everyday, but I’m also looking forward to this songㅋㅋ
6. Wow, but who buys idol albums these days?
7. They sold 4 million copies, but I don’t know their faces or names
8. Wow, they sold more albums than I thought
9. How many copies were sold in China?
10. Is this possible?
Original post (1)