Netizens are debating whether ITZY and Aespa are the 4th generation
ITZY and Aespa are also 4th generation???
1. Both groups are 4th generation
2. I thought Aespa wasn’t the 4th generation
3. ITZY has started the 4th generation
4. Isn’t Aespa 4th generation?? When ITZY and TXT debuted, the door of the 4th generation opened
5. ITZY and TXT opened the 4th generation
6. ITZY opened 4th generation, why do you guys keep saying they are not 4th generation?
7. Aespa is definitely 4th generation, but for ITZY, to be honest, I think it’s a bit hard to consider them 4th generation
8. ITZY debuted with the title of 4th generation on the headlines
9. Aespa is the 4th generation…
10. No matter what anyone says, ITZY and Aespa are 4th generation
11. Didn’t ITZY start the 4th generation?
12. Isn’t Aespa one of the representatives of the 4th generation?
13. If ITZY is 4th generation, then what about NMIXX?
Original post (1)
Both groups are 4th gen 😭 like I get the confusion with GIDLE but these two ????
It’s true tho. The media only started calling new groups 4th gen when ITZY and TXT debuted. I see debates about this since some of the 4th gen groups we know now debuted before ITZY and TXT. However, I did search the names of those groups and added “4th gen” (I was bored one day lol), and no, there weren’t that much talks about them being the 4th gen already.
So yeah, ITZY is 4th gen.
How long are they going to keep this up? Why does it suddenly seem like no one is fourth gen anymore? This generation started in 2018.
itzy and txt feel so old to be called 4th gen
I agree. TXT and Itzy opened 4th gen. Aespa is definitely 4th gen. NMIXX is 4th gen too.
Itzy and NMIXX are both 4th gen, just like how SNSD and f(x) are both 2nd gen despite being in the same company.
They are questioning these two but not G-idle and StrayKidz who keep getting away with labeling themselves as 4th gen?
They can be 3.5 gen