Netizens are shocked by BTS J-Hope’s proportions among soldiers in the army
Wow, but celebrities are celebrities after all
J-Hope is at the far end, but his proportions are daebak
J-Hope is 177 cm tall
1. [+97, -14] Wow Korean men are seriously shortㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I take the bus, the difference between the height of the men’s eye and my eyes isn’t that big..
2. [+80, -0] Daebak… He didn’t look that big in BTS
3. [+70, -1] Wow, how tall are the kids standing in front of him?
4. [+59, -28] If you say his proportions are bad, don’t you need to go to an ophthalmologist…?
5. [+47, -43] J-Hope is the tallest here. I’m not sure about his proportions
6. [+21, -5] J-Hope’s proportions don’t matter, but if there are kids with good proportions standing in front of him, they’ll bash him right away
7. [+9, -2] The average height of Korean men is 168 cm so even though J-Hope is the average height in BTS, he will be the tallest when he enlists
Original post (1)
Korean Celebrities always entitled late while those ordinary boys in front of him usually enlisted right after their high school graduation or during their college, their body still not fully grown
not true at all there’s no age when people “usually” enlist, i have friends who took 1/2 years of uni and then decided to enlist in the middle
Jealousy is a disease 🤭
He’s more manly than cowardly Kai who had to be made to fulfill his duties
Kai enlisted when it was his time, stop being delusional.
Let’s not forget how that guy you defended cried like a baby because he got called to enlist as if he didn’t know it’s coming
Hobi is 1.77cm, that’s not short, but it’s true that Koreans, in general, are shorter, but there are always exceptions. When Namjoon enlists it will be very funny to see him with the other soldiers.
If they think Korean men are short they haven’t visited southeast Asia. Korean men are tallest out of all Asians.
BTS, LIVING VISUALS AND RECORD HOLDERS 🔥
Wowww. Did you really waste your time writing these? As you write these, jhope is breaking records😆
“In 2021, the average height of South Korean men in their thirties lay at 174.65 centimeters. Men in older age groups tended to be shorter.”
To the comment saying the average height is 168cm, read a little.