Should groups that will debut under HYBE Japan be considered K-pop?
Because NiziU is produced by JYP, they are called K-pop
Should HYBE Japan’s groups also be called K-pop?
1. No, NiziU sings in Japanese and promotes in Japan, so they should be called J-pop
2. It’s like J-pop in K-pop style, isn’t it? It’s like K-pop in pop style
3. NiziU is not called K-pop. HYBE Japan mainly works in Japan
4. The Japanese say NiziU is K-pop
5. Why is NiziU called K-pop? They sing all their songs in Japanese
6. No, of course it’s made by Koreans, so it’s K-pop;
7. They have K-pop style, so it’s K-pop
8. I disagree
9. They should be considered K-pop…
10. It’s only produced as K-pop, not K-pop
Original post (1)