Why do idols and models want to be actors?
Do actors make more money and are they treated better?
1. Isn’t it because actors don’t have a retirement age?
2. They can’t be idols or models for a long time…
3. Apart from the external factors, don’t you think the acting job itself would be interesting?
4. They can rest when they want to rest, they are also less affected by dating rumors, and their image looks better
5. Actors have a better work-life balance than idols
6. Actors are valued more than idols and models
7. You can last long in the entertainment industry
8. Just see how the actors are treated at the singer award ceremony
9. You can do it for a long time even if you’re old
10. Just look at the difference in treatment between idols and actors at the awards ceremony
Original post (1)