Netizens like the lineup but criticize ‘2022 AAA’ for being held in Japan
‘2022 AAA’ is confirmed to be held at Nippon Gaishi Hall in Nagoya, Japan on December 13 with the attendance of Seventeen, The Boyz, Stray Kids, ITZY, Treasure, IVE, Kep1er, LE SSERAFIM, NewJeans
Seventeen, THE BOYZ, Stray Kids, ITZY, TREASURE, IVE, Kep1er, LE SSERAFIM, and NewJeans are confirmed to attend the 2022 Asia Artist Awards to be held on December 13 in Japan
1. There are many 4th generation groups
2. Nagoya is a mess… Why did they choose Nagoya…?
3. Why is the Korean awards ceremony held in Japan?
4. No, it’s a Korean awards ceremony, so why are you going abroad?
5. The lineup is good, but why Japan?
6. That lineup is good for every award ceremony ㅋㅋ The representative female idols of the 4th generation are IVE, LE SSERAFIM, Kep1er, and NewJeans
7. Well, the lineup is almost 4th generation
8. Why is the K-pop awards ceremony held in Japan?
9. Let’s do it in Korea
10. The lineup is good, but I hate Japan
Original post (1)
Apart from seventeen it’s just fourth gen groups. It’s sad seeing third generation ending. But it’s like a known fact one generation goes and another comes up. Although all my faves are in third gen and none of them are attending it. It’s sad. But life moves along.
Didn’t knew 2020 was the last time I would see all my faves in award show together. Should have appreciated that time more if I knew this. Also like 2019 was last I saw them all on one stage. Golden image.
100% sure, album if the year will win by seventeen again in AAA. For song of the year, either IVE n Newjeans. But seems will goes to IVE
Its ive . The gap between newj songs and ive is sooooooo big its either ive or gidle
If gidle attend, i think gidle will win it since they have the highest digital score for now on Gaon. But since they are not attend, IVE have a high chance win it
This award is the shittiest attendance award and it’s always rigged