BTS Jimin, the first K-Pop solo making… Is met with divided opinions
1. I really hate Korean reportersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess you’re an anti of BTS
2. “Once again: if anyone could do it, everyone would do it. And if everyone can’t do it, no one should discredit it.”
3. Are the fans not the public? Why are fans excluded from the public? Is it his fault just because he has so many fans?
4. He’s not a foreigner, he’s a Korean singer. Why are you digging up the achievements of our country’s artist?
5. I guess he has his own secret, he’s a tone-deaf singer, but he’s amazing
6. That means he’s f*cking popular
7. Anyway, Korea is the place that treats BTS the worst
8. Aside from the fact that he can’t sing, I think it’s amazing that he got 1st place
9. Jimin-ah, congrats on getting #1 on Hot 100
10. There are many singers in the world, there are many genres, there are many songs, each of us listens to songs that suit our taste and has our favorite singers. The first K-Pop soloist to reach #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 was Park Jimin!!
11. I feel sorry for the kids going crazy in the comments here, like it or not, Jimin is amazing
12. It’s true that he can’t sing, is there anything that makes him happy to hit #1 on Billboard with that skill?
13. The fans are not AI, they are human just like the public
14. If you have a lot of fans, it’s the public
Original post (1)