Netizens talk about Jungkook’s enlistment
BTS Jin enlists in the army… Will maknae Jungkook enlist soon?
1. Leave Jungkook alone, Jungkook knows what he should do
2. Even though it’s been 10 years since BTS debuted, the battle against evil spirits is still fierce
3. Jin is doing well, please leave Jungkookin alone
4. Jungkook is probably the only male idol to be summoned to the army since he was 22 years old
5. We should respect Jungkook’s decision
6. Jungkook is the youngest, but he’s not a kid, don’t treat him like an idiot
7. No, even though I’m not a fan, the reporters are crazy
8. Leave Jungkook alone, he’s still so young
9. I’m really tired, why do they keep talking about BTS’ military service?
10. Damn, leave Jungkook alone
Original post (1)
I thought this post was about how k army asked JK to take the shortest military service (18 months in army i.o navy/ air force that takes longer serving time)
Me, too. I thought it’s about how they tried to persuade JK not to take the navy or air force knowing his love for extreme sports, lol.
Idols of jungkook age have to wait and there is no one of his age in idol industry who have gone for enlistment or even thinking about it so why are they discussing about his enlistment now? Do they not have anything else to do. Like I am not an army but can they leave him alone.
They do not have to wait. Where did you get that idea?