NewJeans ‘Ditto’ plagiarized Japanese song?
NewJeans ‘Ditto’ plagiarized Japanese song
People who plagiarize often use old songs and parts of other songs to avoid getting caught
In Ditto’s case, they plagiarized the melody of a Japanese song called ‘C.H.O.C.O. Trouble Chocolate OP ‘
C.H.O.C.O. Trouble Chocolate OP
NewJeans – Ditto
What do you think about this? Do you think it is plagiarism?
1. [+160, -15] I listened to it, but there really isn’t any connection between these two songsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+133, -12] What is the melody? Are you jealous of K-pop? Which Japanese song did NewJeans plagiarize? They don’t sound the same at allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+128, -15] These two songs don’t overlap at all
4. [+104, -13] I’m a fan of the other group, but I’m surprised that they aren’t even similar at allㅋ
5. [+45, -1] I’m a fan of another group, but I don’t know where they sound similar? OP is stupid
6. [+44, -3] Are you kidding me?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ditto is a song that is heavily influenced by Jersey Club, but if you don’t know anything yet.. go learn it
7. [+31, -3] Can you explain where they are the same?ㅋ
Original post (1)
If I were a producer, I would simply spread rumors about being plagiarized by kpop groups to get clicks and streams.
i was about to say was someone trying to up their view count with this nonsense
honestly this the type of move that min heejin will pull for newjeans tbh ☠️
Absolutely nothing about these sounds similar lmao
Bruh that’s my childhood anime 🥺