Nowadays, the scene in the MV of girl groups that is the national rule
The scene of driving a motorbike or car
1. Isn’t there a scene where Danielle rides a motorcycle in NewJeans’s OMG?
2. In the MV teaser for their debut song (Boombayah), BLACKPINK rode a motorcycleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. This is what YG has been doing since the old days ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. I hate this
5. It’s so common that I don’t even know if it’s cool
6. Wow Lisa is so cool
7. There’s nothing new about the car or motorcycle scene, and they just put it in when the directors had no idea
8. Isn’t this just common? There are many male and female idols driving cars or motorcycles in the MVs
9. Rosé’s driving scene is legendary
10. There are a lot of MVs by YG artists that have that scene, but I hate it ㅜㅜ
11. Didn’t Aespa even pilot a spaceship???
12. I love the MV where Rosé is crying while driving
13. Because that scene makes them look cool
Original post (1)
Which fandom is gonna gatekeep/claim this scene?
The seoul cycle fans of course
We all know who they always claimed to be original and a blueprint
Did anyone else do it before CL in 2009 with the space version of “Fire?” /gen
I just remembered Yoona coolely driving in Genie. I think you will find even in 1st gen if you search for it. Come on now driving in MVs is very common because it looks cool no matter what and much better than awkwardly singing the lines in another place.
Chica qué hices?!
This scene and the one where yg female idols with messy long hair slide down a door or wand while having a break down. cringiest kpop things