In the past, when BLACKPINK made a comeback, the reactions were explosive, but now it’s not like that anymore.
Of course, BLACKPINK is still the top girl group, but the reactions are much less than before and the MV views are also lower.
Now that the 4th generation is doing well, the 3rd generation seems to be losing popularity
1. [+38, -1] It’s not that they have less views, it’s that the MVs just came out.. How do you compare the MV that came out a few years ago with the MV that came out two, three months ago?
2. [+33, -2] Entertainer of the Year 2022 voted by Time magazine is BLACKPINKㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+24, -0] Can you compare it to a song that was released 3 months ago?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You are saying to yourself that you are stupid
4. [+24, -0] 2~6 years ago vs 2~3 months agoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+11, -1] TWICE failed
6. [+11, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+9, -0] Even so, their views are the highest among female idols, Pink Venom has reached 100 million views in more than 1 day
8. [+7, -0] 500 million in 4 months, and you’re saying that they’re going downhill?
Original post (1)