International K-pop fandom exposing idol content plagiarism
Going Seventeen: EGO (updated on 10/21/20)
DREAM LOOP: The Last Midnight (uploaded on 23/3/16)
1. I haven’t watched both episodes yet, but just looking at the pictures, I feel like they’ve copied too much…?
2. Hul, I thought they were the same group because all the pictures are the same
3. I didn’t know they were two different groups until I saw the comments
4. Personally I also thought that they probably copied it?
5. I think they referenced it
6. Aren’t the stories different..? I watched both and they were so different
7. The concept itself is common but the details like the props, the layout are so similar
8. This concept is relatively common so just looking at the pictures, I don’t think it’s plagiarism, it’s plagiarism if the story is similar
9. I watched both, the concepts are similar, but the contents are different
10. But it’s okay if the content is different
11. Then all dramas in Korea are the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. I don’t know if it’s plagiarism or not, but they seem to have referenced it
Original post (1)