[Exclusive] EXO Kai, unexpected enlistment… Military Manpower Administration “You can postpone your enlistment up to 5 times”
Military Manpower Administration, “Typically, those who receive a military service summon letter can request to postpone the date of their enlistment a total of 5 times within a period of 2-years after receiving the summon.”
SM Entertainment said, “Although Kai had been preparing for EXO’s comeback later this year, due to recent changes in the law regarding military enlistment, Kai will be enlisting on May 11.”
The rep indicated that Kai has already used up all 5 postponement requests, and therefore has no choice but to enlist on the date indicated by his summon letter
1. It’s SM’s fault, I feel sorry for the members and fans
2. But didn’t Kai know about this? Why did he act like he was surprised?
3. They blamed Military Manpower Administration, he was born in 1994 and it’s time for him to enlist
4. No, why is he talking so much when he is going to enlist at the age of 30 after earning so much money?
5. This is all SM’s fault
6. Who can watch EXO’s stage without Kai?
7. So SM is lying that Kai’s unexpected enlistment is due to recent changes in the law regarding military service
8. He’s 30 years old, shouldn’t he be ready to enlist at any time?
9. But… he’s enlisting… It’s true that his company doesn’t check it, but shouldn’t he check it too?
10. He said he suddenly enlisted, so what did Military Manpower Administration do wrong?
11. EXO should have made a comeback in April
Original post (1)