IBK has estimated the core fandoms of domestic entertainment companies BIG4, SM, YG, JYP, and HYBE
HYBE dominated at No. 1 with 1.6 million, followed by SM (760,000), JYP (640,000) and YG (420,000)
1. I’m curious how they estimate it
-> Core fandom is a term that refers to a group of loyal fans, such as constantly buying albums or going to concerts, and it can serve as a platform for the development of the industry by ensuring a steady source of revenue for the company
2. On what basis did they investigate?
3. I’m really curious.. What criteria did they use to research it?
4. BLACKPINK is amazing, they saved YG
5. YG is too dependent on BLACKPINK
6. The results are very predictableㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just look at BTS and Seventeen’s ticket sales and album sales powerㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. Wow Red Velvet ranked 3rd in SM
8. NCT has many core fans…???
9. In HYBE, the male idols are selling well and the female idols seem to be doing well these days
10. Stray Kids has more core fans than TXT…? I was surprised
11. Red Velvet is amazing
12. What will happen to YG if BLACKPINK disbands?
Original post (1)