Comparing BTS members’ solo promotions
From left to right
iTunes pre-order 2 weeks before release
US radio air promotion
UK radio promotion
Spotify add-up (separate code)
Online platforms promotion – SEVEN had YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Spotify and Melon; BTS Proof had Spotify and Melon; all other solos had Melon only
Added to the BTS playlist on Spotify – Indigo was added to the playlist 46 days after release, FACE was added 6 days after release, all other albums were added on the day of release
Poster ads all around the world before release
Comeback promotion on American show
Number of streaming party from official account
1. But Jungkook’s song is an English song, aren’t the other members’ songs Korean songs?
2. It’s obvious that Jungkook debuted with an English single and focused on US promotionsㅋㅋ Why don’t you guys understand this?
3. But isn’t that too much for the leader? 46 days after release? Are you kidding me?
4. Their skills are differentㅋㅋㅋ Before promoting, please practice singing
5. Please let Jungkook promote in Korea like that member
6. I hope Jungkook will also appear on Korean music shows and appear on variety shows. I want to see more stages after watching BBC video
7. I think Jungkook is the member that HYBE pushed
8. BTS members were severely discriminated against by HYBE….
9. I’m not a fan but Jungkook seems to be the member that gets pushed the most
10. But even if I was the CEO of the company, I think I would want to push Jungkook
11. When V makes his solo debut, there will be posts like this again
12. In the eyes of others, Jungkook is so popular and an all-rounder
13. The difference is too big. Why is HYBE like that?
Original post (1)