[Exclusive] The rumors that BTS V paid for Perro’s treatment through ‘Seojin’s’ are not true
According to the report, the person who had cared for the dog wasn’t BTS V but one of the show’s staff members who operated the drone camera
1. Anyway, I’m relieved that Pero was safely treated. Thank you so much to the production team and V
2. Why are they doing business with good stories they don’t even know well?
3. Why did they fabricate something like this?
4. V didn’t do anything wrong
5. The staff must have felt unfair ㅋㅋ
6. But there’s no reason for V to be criticized
7. If V sees this, he’ll be so embarrassed
8. It was just written by a fan who misunderstood and the reporter didn’t check the facts
9. Everyone says V is an angel, but what is this?
10. Reporters should check the facts before writing
11. Why are you guys mocking V? He didn’t do anything wrong
12. Looking at the comments, I don’t understand why V is being mocked
13. I heard that he is the only member in BTS who has never donated
Original post (1)